Late term abortion bad man Leroy Carhart, who runs a weekend late term abortion mill in Germantown, MD, had yet ANOTHER botched abortion 2 days ago, resulting is yet ANOTHER EMS run to his MD location, Operation Rescue is reporting.
Bad boy, old man Carhart just cannot restrain himself at 72 yrs old from ripping little preborn babies to shreds, especially if they are beyond the 20 week gestation boundary.
After little sleep and a heavy patient load, LeRoy Carhart sent another abortion patient to the hospital yesterday (March 4, 2014) for treatment of apparently life-threatening complications.
An ambulance arrived at about 4:00 p.m. in response for a call for emergency assistance. It transported a female patient to a local hospital. Carhart was not seen with his patient during the incident.
Carhart is an old NE pal of HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and her other late term abortionist, the late Tiller the Killer. Sebelius herself is under increased scrutiny for lobbying for 7 figure “donations” from corporations for promotion of Obamacare.
As far back as 1993, Carhart was ordered by the Nebraska Attorney General to stop “interrupting or delaying a surgical procedure including abortion due to or as a result of his exhaustion or fatigue.”
Medical emergencies at Carhart’s abortion facilities in Maryland and in Bellevue, Nebraska, have become more frequent in recent months, leading to concerns that he is unfit to continue practicing medicine.
Dates of other incidents involving Carhart documented by Operation Rescue include:
• November 30, 2013, Bellevue, NE: Patient suffered 2nd trimester abortion complications.
• November 26, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient required emergency surgery. (Video with 911 recording)
• July 9, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient hemorrhaged. (Video with 911 recording)
• February 7, 2013, Germantown, MD: Patient Jennifer Morbelli died of 3rd trimester abortion complications. (Autopsy Report)
• March 31, 2012, Bellevue, NE: Patient heard moaning and screaming during 911 call (Video with 911 recording.)
In 2005, Carhart was involved in the death of 19-year old Christin Gilbert from complications of a third trimester abortion at a late-term abortion clinic in KS, Sebelius’ home state.
Yet Carhart continues to “practice” with an unrestricted medical license in MD and elsewhere. ESH is glad to see strict laws and regulations are applied only to health professionals who REFUSE to participate in baby killing drugs or surgery.