From ALL/STOPP’s 2014 report on Klan Parenthood, the largest domestic terrorist organization in the US:
Planned Parenthood recently released its 2013-2014 annual report, giving the latest data on its finances and its services. The purpose of this facilities report is to add a historical perspective on Planned Parenthood’s
operations and use that to identify where Planned Parenthood is today and what actions it will be taking in the short-term.
In its annual report, Planned Parenthood said it committed 327,653 abortions in 2013, had a record income of $1.3 billion, and a near-record profit of $127.1 million — giving the impression of a thriving organization. However, when one digs deeper in the service numbers in the annual report, a different picture of PP’sstatus emerges . . .
• Planned Parenthood did fewer abortions last year than it did in three of its last four years.
• Planned Parenthood’s customer base fell to its lowest level since 2001.
• The number of PP female contraceptive customers is lower than nine of its last 12 years.
• Planned Parenthood breast and cervical cancer screenings have dropped 40-60 percent since 2009.
The data presented in this report on Planned Parenthood facilities in the United States will provide insight on why PP is seeing the decline in its services and what it plans to do to correct the decline. This report will show:
• During 2014, Planned Parenthood Federation of America continued to close “health centers”
at a record rate. This year, it closed 34 centers in a total of 19 different states (see Table 1).
• Planned Parenthood now operates 668 centers [ESH note: decreased to 666 recently after this report released] in the United States, of which 337 commit surgical and/or medical abortions. Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion chain, operating 45.6 percent of all the surgical/medical abortion facilities (see Table 2).
• This year is the first time in 10 years that Planned Parenthood had fewer surgical abortion centers AND fewer medical abortion centers AND fewer total number of surgical/medical abortion centers (see Table 3).
• There is only one state where Planned Parenthood has consistently grown the number of its centers.
• Planned Parenthood operates medical facilities in all but one state.
Two other items not discussed in detail in this report, but are in the actual PPFA annual report: 1) PP depends on our taxes for nearly half its income and now collects more than a half billion $$$ from US taxpayers; and 2) not reported with any fanfare is that PP handed out about 1.4 million Plan B-type morning after abortion kits, so the reporting of 350,000 abortions reflects only about 20% of ALL abortions perpetrated by the PP killing machine. On top of that PP protects child and sex abusers, as been exposed numerous times by Live Action and Project Veritas, inter alia.
PP Government income in 2013: $540.6 million—44.7% of total income
PP Government income in 2012: $542.4 million—45% of total income
PP Government income in 2011: $538.5 million—44% of total income
PP Government income in 2010: $487.4 million—46.5% of total income